Alison believes that worthiness is the foundation of EVERYTHING we do. We can connect with our worth internally (yay) and have a strong foundation in life or we can connect with it externally (super sad face) and have a foundation built on sand. Life is truly more remarkable when we can learn to reclaim the worth we were born with. Alison has a background of psychology, criminology, sociology, and helps people Reclaim Their Worth. She was a single mom on welfare when she started her first biz in construction over 20 years ago and is an international best-selling author.
click on a photo to enlarge then right click and choose to save as to use these photos for your interview with Alison
Topic: Social Issues
1. Tell me about #MyPart.
2. How do we get to a place of neutrality so that we can have conversations with people who we disagree?
3. What is worthiness and why does it matter so much?
4. How have you navigated understanding the world better?
5. What is the relationship between worth and victim state?
1. How did you get started in podcasting?
2. How does podcasting impact your world view?
3. What are some of your fave guests?
4. Who would you want on your show?
5. How does your podcast address issues?
1. How did #MyPart start?
2. Can you give an example of how your worthiness loop has worked for someone in their life?
3. Can you tell me more about the #MyPart Program you are offering?
4. What is the relationship between emotion and beliefs?
5. How do we make choices and what is the impact of that?