Your Name Determines Your Destiny with Sharón Lynn Wyeth
Some things are so far outside of my knowledge base that learning about them is so fascinating. Sharón Lynn Wyeth is one of these fascinating people who deciphers people’s names. SO FREAKING COOL!
- What’s in a name?
- What does your name mean?
- Have you ever called someone by their wrong name? Repeatedly?
- What are your 7 reasons for being here?
- What did you get from your Mom and Dad that you couldn’t have gotten any other way?
- Are there certain letters you should ignore?
- First vowels in a name:
- A,O or Y – don’t mess around with small talk they don’t like it… get to the point
- E,I or U - easy does it. Say hi, ask how they are doing and wait for them to invite you to tell them what you want.
Sharón Lynn Wyeth is recognized internationally as a name expert as she can determine one's strengths, challenges, and the purpose of one's life by deciphering a person's name. Sharón created Neimology® Science, the study of the placement of the letters in a name, after 15 years of research followed by 3 years of testing her theories in over 70 countries. She wanted to see if her methodology held true in different languages, and indeed it does. Today she assists HR departments of different businesses in narrowing down the candidates to be interviewed, assists lawyers in how to present cases to judges, and couples and families on how to better communicate with each other. She also creates names for new business and new products. Sharón is a frequent guest on both radio and television.
My Challenge to you...
Sharón says when we abbreviate a person’s names we are telling them we don’t see all of them.
You can listen to the full episode here: