Your Inner Critic Loves You with Marie-Elizabeth Mali
OMG Marie-Elizabeth is such cool person and I am so honoured to call her a friend. When I look at how she shows up and her amazing relationship with her partner Patrick I just know I have so much I can learn and incorporate in her teachings.
- How does your culture impact your life and interactions?
- Do you modify who you are, to fit in?
- Do you see how people show up (both the loud and the quiet people)?
- Do you kill the inner critic or love it?
- All the voices in your head come from love (hard to believe but true!)
- How do you reframe the voice in your head to appreciate rather than hate them?
- There are 4 A’s to move from a love triangle to a circle
- There is a conductor (leader) in your head and there are the instruments (voices) - are too many of your voices running with a solo when they should be in harmony or staying quiet when it’s time for a solo?
Marie-Elizabeth Mali is a Relationship Artist who shows creatives how to weave together their two loves, their craft and their partner, so they can shift from feeling like they’re stuck in a love triangle that can’t be solved to living in a love circle that works. Marie-Elizabeth is also a published poet with an MFA in Poetry from Sarah Lawrence College and an underwater photographer who has a thing for sharks.
Our challenge to you...
Where do you have hard edges? What does soften mean to you? Is soften a strength or a weakness?