Your Dog's Problem is YOU with Cameron Thompsen
I am thinking the universe has been preparing me for the new puppy I adopted. I just realized while talking with Cameron, that I have interviewed several dog people this year on my podcast. Each with different perspectives and insights that is coming in pretty handy with my new pooch that I didn’t even know I was getting until recently! Cameron Thompsen did not disappoint me and gave some really great insights on pups and their humans! There may be hope for me yet!
- What in your life have you attracted (I’m not just talking about the good stuff!)
- What situations have you entered into with ignorance and ego and how has that turned out for you?
- Can you accurately describe your “problem” There are many layers which makes this hard.
- Are you grounded enough to adopt a pet?
- Did you know your dog, if you pay attention, can make you better at relationships?
- What mirror is your pet holding up for you?
- Do you see your challenges as opportunities to grow or to complain?
Cameron Thompsen is the President and Founder of Hope2K9 Foundation, the "anti-rescue rescue," whose mission is to help KEEP dogs IN their homes, and out of shelters and rescues, or unnecessarily euthanized. Cameron is also a sought-after process coach, specializing in leadership development and purpose identification for an international clientele.
Take note of how it impacts your self worth?