You Can Choose Your Destiny with Ariann Thomas
Despite the technical difficulties we had trying to make this interview happen… it still happened and I am so glad it did Ariann Thomas was truly a delight to speak with and I enjoyed hearing about her journey.
- Have you been judged by your siblings?
- Did the harm others do to you intentional or were they just doing the best they could with the tools that they had?
- What is the difference between excuse and fact?
- Did you become someone other than who you wanted to be?
- Are you judging yourself because you should be happy and might not be?
- Are you looking for answers outside of yourself?
- Did you past allow your present to happen?
- Can you choose happy?
Ariann Thomas had a successful life and achieved the "American Dream" with a great career, owned her own home, had a sterling reputation, a new marriage and a great bank account. She was also suicidal depressed, overworked, and over-stressed. Her health collapsed to the extent that within 2 weeks, the doctors sent her home from the hospital saying--you will die.
And as Ariann said… “You heal yourself you heal the world.”
if you don’t question something what is the point of believing in it?