Why Forgiveness is Unnecessary with Carmelle Kemp
You know sometimes you meet someone and you just think they are super cool? That’s how it was for me when I met Carmelle and I am so super scarcited to have booked my Iowaska treatment with her. EEK!
- What memories are you watering? (The ones you water are the ones that grow – pick carefully)
- Do you feel like you are “owed” something?
- What do you do when you get triggered?
- Where your thoughts are - you are
- You have a choice about what happens inside of you
- What are you accumulating into your belief system?
- Condoning vs. understanding
- Leave the dead to the dead
- People don’t take away your power you give it up
- Carmelle has a super simple way to reframe a situation
Carmelle Kemp is a Spiritual Teacher, Mystic & Medicine Woman, but it wasn’t always this way. Her childhood was spent navigating physical, sexual, and emotional abuse that left her wandering a dysfunctional wasteland. Seeking the healing she desperately needed, Carmelle found herself travelling the globe studying and training with Shamans in the Amazon and Gurus in India. She is passionate about liberating the human spirit by helping men and women from all walks of life shift from overwhelmed and unfulfilled to fearless and free.
Our challenge to you...
This can be done in any situation you find yourself in.