Utilize Mommy Guilt with Atara Malach
I am so blessed to be able to meet some of the most amazing people who are doing the most amazing work. Atara Malach joined me on this episode to talk about work life balance and mommy guilt. Love her amazing, simple and applicable process. You do not want to miss this show. We talked about:
- What are you staying silent about?
- Does work life balance actually work?
- Can you have it all?
- Saying yes to something means saying no to something else
- Is being a working parent different for men and women?
- Use traffic lights to help parent? What? How does that work?
- How can you get your kids to “see” themselves?
- Life happens!
- Should we have mommy guilt?
Atara Malach is a renowned parenting expert with thirty years as a successful private practice therapist. Blending her professional expertise with her real-life experience as a working mom raising her six children. She is considered one of the pioneers in the field of parenting, by using mommy guilt as a roadmap to success instead of allowing it to color the parent/child relationship with frustration and stress. She has developed a proven parenting system (GPS) to provide working moms with the tools and confidence they need to succeed both at home and at work.. Her new book is A Working Mother's GPS: A Guide to Parenting Success for The Modern Working Mom.
Find her here (and you can find out about her book there too!!).
FREE GIFT!! EEEK I LOVE FREE GIFTS!
My challenge to you...
You can listen to the full episode here: