Touch; Your Key to Way Better Sex with Karen Solomon
Join me as I talk with Karen about unexamined assumptions when it comes to relationships.
- Are there areas of your life where you are living in a box and why?
- Do you think people in your life should just “know” what you want?
- How do you overcome your unexamined assumptions?
- Do you listen to your unhappiness?
- What are you tolerating in your life?
And Karens words of wisdom…
“ ARTful communication - Appreciate, request and thank!”
Karen Solomon, author of Sexy, Sassy & Starting Over teaches keys to confidence from the bedroom to the boardroom and inspires her clients to create their lives congruent with their deepest needs and desires. Her communication style is bold, edgy, and inspires both men and women to be their authentic, unadulterated selves. She integrates a foundation as a credentialed teacher with over two decades providing image makeovers and relationship coaching for men and women. Karen’s passion, insight and genuine desire to serve, combined with being direct, compassionate and relatable, leave audiences and listeners laughing and loving themselves.
if you don’t question something what is the point of believing in it?