Today I had the unique experience of talking with an amazing woman, Lisa Marie Pletski, who started as a federal law enforcement officer on the piers of New York and is now the CEO of leadership company, Upside Thinking.
Join us as we talk about:
- How woman can maneuver a male dominated industry
- How leadership training plays a role in allowing us to integrate into new situations
- Societal programming
- And possible solutions to bridge the gender gap at the workplace
Things I am going to think about because of this interview:
- Do I have to like people to value them?
- What else can I get more curious about in my interaction with others?
- What is happening to me or just happening and I happen to be close by?
What are you going to think about?