I sometimes find guests in the most interesting places. I saw one of Moray’s posts on Facebook and really liked the honesty in his comment and asked if he would be willing to be a guest and lucky for me (and you) he said yes. What a fascinating peek into his experience with divorce, maintenance and access to his children. We talked about:
- A healthy society needs positive men and women.
- What happens when you are not happy in your marriage?
- Is the system set up equally for men and women in divorce and access to children?
- What happens when you are a visitor in your children’s lives?
- Can men be faithful?
- How does maintenance enforcement impact men?
- Is there a solution?
Moray Benoit is a social activist, writer, father, grandfather, an egalitarian, a man that believes in equality for all people and who promotes healthy people, communities and the world. You can reach him on Facebook.
My challenge to you is to have a conversation with someone from the opposite sex with the intent to understand his or her experience without judgement.
You can listen to the full episode here:
If you want to talk about Men’s Rights and Feminism please email Alison