The Invisible Woman with Lisbeth Tanz
Such a delightful woman who is so generously sharing her difficulty journey with us so that those of us going through something similar can see a light at the end of the tunnel. Lisbeth shares her journey from remembering what her brother did to her when she was little, how it impacted her life and what her new normal is after letting go.
- When are you being invisible?
- Do the people you hang out with support you or hinder you?
- Do you know who your ideal mate is? Have you ever contemplated this?
- How do you see your worth?
- When in need who do you talk to that will raise you up rather than keep you a victim?
- What is the silver lining of your past?
Lis is a nonfiction book ghostwriter, editor, and author coach. Her forte is assisting authors in writing their authentic truths and creating compelling stories, so they can make a positive difference in the world. When she's not toiling at her desk, she can be found in her vegetable and flower gardens, walking in her neighborhood with her favorite guy, and playing with her cats. You can find out more about her here.
Her advice – don’t give up on you!
My challenge to you...
Someone who will help you get through it. Life is better on the other side of pain.