Stop Your Catastrophic Thinking NOW! With David Dachinger and Tamara Green
It’s always fun having a duo on my show.. just adds one more layer of perspective! Really enjoyed hearing David and Tamara talking about the way they stayed “present” during David’s bout with cancer.
- How do you know what you want? (hint… David and Tamara give you a great tip)
- What really makes you happy? Do you even know?
- Who else is impacted by what you are going through?
- How do you cope with being a caretaker of a loved one?
- Are you stronger than you think?
- Can you choose to reset your mind?
- Don’t believe everything you think (said by David!)
What if you acknowledge yourself for getting up in the morning and celebrating you? – Tamara wisdom
Ask yourself - what is the gift in ‘this’ – David wisdom
Co-founders of Loving Meditations, David Dachinger and Tamara Green:
Loving Meditations promotes mind-body wellness and elevates quality-of-life for those touched by cancer through potent, practical tools. Loving Meditations is guided by the dynamic duo of David Dachinger and Tamara Green, LCSW. In addition to being a Grammy®-nominated engineer and composer and professional firefighter, David is a Stage-4 cancer survivor. Tamara, who took care of David during his illness, is a world-class relationship expert, caregiver support leader, hypnotherapist, and movement guru. She is also an international bestselling author, speaker and trainer, dubbed by Elle Magazine as “The Soul-centered Psychotherapist and Meditation Facilitator.”
if you don’t question something what is the point of believing in it?