Stop Trying to be THEM with Jim Padilla
I was fortunate to have met Jim at the New Media Summit in Austin Texas and I think he is the bomb. We had really interesting conversations and what I love most about Jim is that he doesn’t pull any punches. He says what he wants, he knows who he is and I am delighted to have him on my show. A bit of what we talked about:
- Without your challenging past would you be where you are today?
- Is our rough past a blessing or a curse?
- When we lack guidance and teach ourselves we potentially have found a terrible teacher.
- Is life simpler than we make it?
- Unity vs. significance
- Do men need purpose?
- Men and women are not equal
- Can you fault men for following their biology?
- Relationship vs. interaction
- Where does the alpha man fit?
Jim Padilla is a Master Sales Trainer, an Expert Team Builder and a Launch Expert. With more than 20 years experience in building teams and leading them to success Jim has a solid track record of achieving results! You can find out more about Jim at his website.
My challenge to you this week...
See something really spectacular that you may have overlooked about the other gender and then acknowledge it.
You can listen to the full episode here: