Stop Playing it Safe with Peter Shinen
Love hearing stories about people being brave and Peter Shinen and his wife sure were brave in giving up all they owned to move to another country. Check out his story and contemplate your life and the choices you have and are making. After all this is your life… only you can make it what you want it to be. We talked about:
- Are you making the most of the best years of your life?
- Do you feel compelled to do something?
- What are you waiting for?
- You can’t do all the math, but you have to try to assess your choices beyond just the practical or intuitive. Find a balance.
- Don’t compare your choices to someone else’s. If you turned right instead of left who knows what you would have missed out on.
- How do you measure outcome?
- How do you live a life that allows for choices?
- If you stay on your path will you have the life you want in 10 years?
- Are you content? If yes? Cool. If No then change.
My Challenge to you this week...
We are better able to be free to make choices when our lives are clean. Find ONE area in your life you can clean up. One thing, one idea one action. Give it a timeline and then clean up!!!
You can listen to the full episode here: