Positive Productivity with Kim Sutton
For some reason Kim and I never seem to get a chance to talk. Whenever we are in the same room (three times in the last year) we just can’t seem to make it across the room to have a chat! WELL, today is the day we set aside to hang out and I have to say, I adore this woman – for all that she is and all that she isn’t. She is kind and gracious and I love that she is not dickish in the least!!
- Is someone else controlling your life?
- Are you afraid of being alone?
- You have the right to be happy. (do you know that?)
- Are you making your choices or is someone else? (which is still actually you making a choice… hmmmmm)
- Do you have chronic idea disorder?
- How are you taking care of yourself?
- Who is controlling your time?
Kim Sutton is the host of the Positive Productivity podcast, and the author of Chronic Idea Disorder: The Entrepreneur's Guide to Overcoming Idea Overwhelm. In addition, Kim is the owner of Positive Productivity, an agency which provides Business Automation and Marketing Strategies to soul-centered entrepreneurs trying to establish the systems they need to get out of their businesses and back to their lives.
Kim lives outside of Dayton, Ohio, with her husband, Dave, and her five children, as well as a menagerie of cats and dog.
Our challenge to you...