No One Can Drive You Crazy Unless You Give Them the Keys with Nancy Showalter
Oh man, Nancy is the BOMB! I have spoken to a lot of people about the law of attraction and don’t always feel like they nail it.. but Nancy? She nails it!
- Has an experience in your past changed the trajectory of your life?
- What is the difference between victimized and victimhood?
- Can you tap into a greater version of yourself?
- Is your story of your past really accurate? (I suggest it’s not)
- Are you relying on other people for your sense of worth?
- If you don’t want to be like your mom/dad then don’t!
"Know the power in you is greater than what is outside of you."
Nancy Showalter is a certified Law of Attraction Life Coach & Spiritual Mentor and the author of It’s OK to be Rich: The Entrepreneur’s Guide to Increased Wealth and Personal Mastery, endorsed by T. Harv Eker. She is the host of “Spirituality for the Politically Incorrect” podcast. For over 30 years Nancy has mentored and coached individuals and groups, including conducting seminars, conferences and leadership training in the United States, Canada, Latin America, and Europe. She currently speaks, conducts seminars, and does client coaching and mentoring.
Have it wake you up in the morning and set it to go off throughout the day as a reminder that you are supporting yourself.