Millionaire's Lawyer with JP McAvoy
Sometimes I get a guest on my show just because I like them and not quite sure where the show is going to go… but it’s always good to mix it up. JP was certainly game and we ended up have a really terrific show! Loved how we contrast of our approaches, but yet it’s compatible too!
- What is your part in your relationship – the good, bad and ugly!
- Are you letting your pain justify being vindictive?
- Are you being short-sighted in your divorce?
- What is your perspective on co-habitation agreements or pre-nups?
- Are you getting caught in the vindictive game?
- Is your hurt or anger consuming your life?
Final thought from JP: get advice and don’t delay!
JP McAvoy is the founder and Managing Partner of Conduct Law and practices corporate and commercial law; and is also a business consultant with CPLS, P.A. He acts for clients buying, selling, and starting up businesses. J.P. represents a diverse range of corporations in Canada, the United States, and Asia.
In addition, JP is the host of a The Millionaire’s Lawyer, a 5 star rated podcast on a range of topics from business, legal and accounting perspectives.
It’s hard to hate someone and have good thoughts about them at the same time.