Men and Women… Same but Different with Tim Goldich
Often my guests have so much information that one show is just not enough. Tim Goldich is that guy, so I had to have him on for a second show!
- Do you feel beat up by the feminist rhetoric?
- Can it all balance out between men and women? Why? Why not?
- Do men really have all the power?
- Are women really the victims?
- Does balance mean complacency?
- Men are deprived of empathy and women are deprived of accountability
- Men get more respect and women get more love
Tim Goldich is an author who has devoted the last twenty-five years to researching, pondering, and writing a four-book series on gender issues. The first book—Loving Men, Respecting Women: The Future of Gender Politics—was published in 2011 and is available on Amazon.com. The second book—Love and Respect in the Past: The History of Gender Equality—is due out in 2018. He has also created a series of YouTube videos. He is also an accomplished public speaker.