Killer Whales Woke Me Up with Julie Steelman
It is always such an honour when someone chooses to share their story and I so appreciate the gift Julie Steelman gave by sharing hers.
- Do you stay in fear?
- What happens when you don’t feel heard?
- What did your 7 year old self fall in love with?
- Can you decide you are wrothy?
- What has your trauma gifted you with?
- Can you choose life?
- Do you attach your worth to others
And this Julie-ism “When you notice you are on an edge know you are loved and needed”
Julie Steelman is little sister of three older brothers, corporate sales dynamo turned wild life photographer and financial freedom coach. Retired financially free at the young age of 47, fleeing corporate America forever.
if you don’t question something what is the point of believing in it?