Health is Your Responsibility with Dr. Manon Bolliger
One of the best ways we can stop putting our wellbeing in the hands of another person is to take responsibility for what impacts us. I talked with Dr Manon Bollinger about our health and how we can take responsibility for it.
- Who is responsible for your health?
- Do you listen to yourself about your health?
- What clues about your health are you overlooking?
- Does removing cancer remove the cancer relationship?
- What does medical consent mean? Is consent possible?
- Are you attached to your illness?
- We can’t heal in fear
- Do you give yourself as good advice as you give others?
For over three decades, Dr. Bolliger, has trained health care practitioners on how to integrate body and mind while addressing pain, trauma and health. Dr. Bolliger’s unique methodology fosters a deep dive and reflection upon our purpose, our true self, and what gifts we are here to embrace.
Author of, “What Patients Don’t Say if Doctors Don’t Ask” and she is currently writing a book based on her LISTEN: The Intelligent Healing System.
Her focus is on the journey of the practitioner, from healing oneself, developing profound intuition and skills in the service of patients to running a successful practice and living a life that reflects integrity and joy
When you find yourself in a “yuk” place ask yourself that question and if the answer is no then one tiny step can you make in that right direction?