Forgiving Her Father for Killing Her Mother with Brenda Adelman
We never really know another person’s journey until we take a moment to SEE them with an open heart and a willingness to hear. Brenda Adelman has such a tremendous story and does brilliant work around forgiveness.
- Who do you have to forgive?
- Do you define yourself by something that happened to you?
- What does forgiveness mean to you?
- When do you know you have forgiven?
- What issue have you not dealt with that is “leaking” into other areas of your life?
- Three steps to forgiving.
- Are you retelling your story and staying stuck in the trauma?
And for a bit of Brenda wisdom
“you are the expert of your life and everything is an inside job”
Brenda Adelman is an award-winning actor with a critically acclaimed one-woman show, My Brooklyn Hamlet based on her life story. She's performed from London to New York to Los Angeles. She has a Hero of Forgiveness award and has been interviewed for over 100 podcasts, radio and TV shows including NPR and Fox TV News. She's a speaker, online course creator, coach and author of My Father Killed My Mother and Married My Aunt: Forgiving the Unforgivable.
if you don’t question something what is the point of believing in it?