Fetish Queen with Kat McLead
Some people have a life story that should have beat them, Kat McLead is one of those people. She refused to be a statistic and took steps to move away from an abusive childhood, a job as a stripper, then a Dominatix and to a life with a loving husband, child and a great career.
- Who you were is not who you are and who you are is not who you are going to be.
- What obstacles are you overcoming?
- If the riches are in the niches, what is your niche?
- Is money holding you hostage?
- You create your life
- Fail forward
- Don’t be afraid of the messiness of growth
- Done is better than perfect
- What are you settling for?
Kat Mclead is the creator of the Stay at Home Mom Entrepreneur: *the* proven framework for creating a highly profitable business that you love while working 2 hours a day.
She started her first multiple 6 figure business 20 years ago, and hasn’t slowed down since — not even after having kids. Fun fact: that business’s profits meant that she had way more money than her husband when they first got married, and was able to pay the entire $450,000 down payment on their home. Not that he minded!
Then pick the easiest step to take to move towards that life for one full week (and then add another step in week 2 and another in week 3 if you want!).