Epic Life from Epic Loss with Nada Hogan
WOW! What a truly amazing woman Nada is and I so enjoyed my talk with her. As a mother I have often thought about what would happen if my son died or was killed. I just cannot fathom it, so I find it so remarkable that someone can not only survive the experience, but thrive the way Nada has while still loving and honouring her daughter. Such a beautiful love that was and is still being shared between these two extraordinary people. This is a woman who epitomizes moving from victim state to freedom state. We talked about:
- What happens to your sense of worth when you do something you don’t want to do?
- Do you stop and look for the beauty of things?
- Is the world showing you what you need to see and are you paying attention?
- Who are you blaming for your life?
- How does forgiveness change your life?
- Can you give people their space to heal in their own way?
- When you look at a situation is it happening to you or is it happening to someone else and you are hijacking their experience?
Nada Hogan is an acupuncturist and Transformational Life Coach working with people who have lost a child, a spouse, or a dream. Her mission is to help people realize that it's what you do with that loss that defines you and that the loss offers its own richness and depth of possibilities for growth and transformation in a person's life. You can find out more about her here.
My challenge to you this week...
Don’t think because you have had a similar situation that you actually know what someone else is feeling.
You can listen to the full episode here: