Embracing The Boulder That Crushed My Child with Meridith Alexander
It sometimes boggles my mind what a person can endure. My guest Meridith Alexander has an incredible story and how she beat the odds and overcame adversity.
- What would you do if your child got hurt?
- Is there ever a good time for random bad news?
- Where are your priorities?
- When do you ask yourself the tough questions?
- What happens when you can no longer control the “outer game”?
- What makes you happy?
- What are the energies behind your thoughts/beliefs?
Meridith is a best-selling author, powerhouse mom-preneur, peak performance coach and top female motivational speaker who has become known for inspiring thousands of people around the world to venture beyond the place where their beliefs stop them -- all thanks to a plummeting boulder that almost killed her daughter and that changed her "old normal" into the destiny that she embraces today.
if you don’t question something what is the point of believing in it?