Different NOT Less with Maggie Georgopoulos
There are times when I meet another woman and I feel super excited about being in the presence of strong and powerful woman. Maggie Georgopoulos is one of those women. She is smart, direct, funny and overall remarkable. We talked about:
- Does growing up around pictures of half-naked women on the walls of the garage help women integrate into male dominated industries?
- How much does luck play a role in our success?
- Disagreeable vs. boundaries.
- Are disabilities really disabilities?
- The danger of labeling.
- The importance of developing strategies.
Maggie Georgopoulos is a mechanical engineer who climbed to the top of the leadership ladder; Maggie was the executive chairman of a large agricultural company by the age of 32. Maggie is a sought-after consultant in oil and gas, agriculture, manufacturing and automotive industries.
She has directly impacted the career choices and progress of over 10,000 women in over 32 countries around the world. She managed all of this whilst keeping a very big secret!
Multi-award winning and with a deep commitment to diversity and well-being she is an ambassador for sustainable career and business development for women the world over.
My challenge to you this week...
Suspend your belief about who you think they are and get curious about who they actually are.