Dads Let's Talk Money! with Jay Gabrani
I had a great guest on my podcast Jay Gabrani, talking about financial health for fathers.
This is the second time I have had Jay on my podcast because his message is just so important and now with COVID the potential financial problem is real for all of us.
- Are you financially ready for life’s curve balls?
- What is your part in your financial crisis?
- THREE mistakes people make regarding financial health
- THREE steps you can take TODAY to improve your financial health
- Can you come out financially stronger after COVID?
- What gov’t programs can you apply for right now?
And some Jay wisdom “ Stay in the game until you win it.”
Jay had built a multiple seven-figure real estate portfolio. That portfolio helped him take a multi-year sabbatical to deal with heartbreaking personal tragedy when his wife passed away in 2014.
This experience led Jay to reevaluate the purpose of his life while taking a multi-year sabbatical. Before his wife passed away, Jay thought he was financially prepared. After going through the experience of being the executor of his wife's estate, he realized he wasn't.
Today, Jay makes an impact raising his three children and empowering Fathers to secure their Family's Financial Future as the founder of Prepared Fathers.
He achieves this through his one-on-one and group coaching programs and his daily podcast A Minute with Jay. He is a frequent podcast guest and does a limited number of speaking engagements.
if you don’t question something what is the point of believing in it?