Child free. It is a Choice with Jennifer Vaaler
Damn… what an interesting topic… child free and what that entails!! So great talking with Jennifer that has stood her ground about not wanting to be a mother… not easy when everyone else is “shoulding” on you.
- What is the difference between childless and child-free?
- Was your decision to have kids yours?
- How does society impact your desire to have or not have kids?
- Is wanting to be child-free selfish?
- Is wanting children selfish?
- Can a woman truly be a woman if she doesn’t have children?
- Why does your choice matter to other people?
- Why does other people’s choices matter to you?
In the wise words of Jennifer “just because I am child-free doesn’t mean I don’t have purpose”
Jennifer Vaaler is the Time Management Coach & Strategist who uses her unique background in Business Administration, priority management, productivity, and working within highly efficient coffee shops, to empower overwhelmed solo business owners to get more done, so they can take back control, earn more money, and make a bigger impact in the world.