Being Bold as a Half Blind Gimp with Lori Lyons
OMG Lori Lyons is amazing. Simply talking to her makes me what to be a better person, but with some sass added in! I feel so fortunate to have spent time with Lori and listened to her story and how she lives with her half blind gimpiness!
- We all have disabilities, what’s yours?
- Do you have perspective with your challenges / limitations?
- Have you lost sight of the fact that your life could be worse?
- Do you own your experiences or do you hijack someone else’s?
- Are you resilient?
- Can do vs. can’t do
- Are you holding someone else responsible for your own happiness?
Lori is a non-technical person living in a technical world. As a web designer and marketer, she strives to help her clients with marketing confusion in simple everyday terms. She marries the woo and the doo and uses stories and analogies to make the complex simple. Lori has over 30 years as an entrepreneur and marketer, has overcome life threatening trauma and, in spite of physical challenges, maintains a sense of humor and fun about life. She loves her Atlanta Braves baseball and enjoys her backyard bird habitat.
- Wear and eye patch for a day
- Put your dominant arm in a sling and don’t use it
- Walk around with ear plugs in to diminish your hearing
If you want to hear Alison talking about this more she will be talking about it further on the Domino Thinking Page on January 8th at 3:00 pm PST. To be reminded or get access to the replay click the button below!