Balance, Practicality and Rational Thought with Kathy Gruver
Love talking with someone who embraces their life the way Kathy does. It was such a treat talking with Kathy and the way she is impacting the world. We talked about:
- No failure only feedback
- What is on your bucket list and do you even have one?
- Do you know how to deal with stress or do you just power through?
- Are you viewing your life through your phone?
- Do you value what you have?
- When you say yes to something you say no to something else.
- How do you pick what you do during your day?
- Is busy your badge of honour?
- Where is your time and money going?
Kathy Gruver, PhD is a motivational speaker, award-winning author and trapeze artist. She's written 7 books, which have won 12 awards and has lectured around the world on stress, mindfulness, emotional intelligence. She worked with the authorities to help investigate and shut down sex massage parlors in her community. Find out more here.
My challenge to you...
Say yes to an adventure. Say yes to life.
You can listen to the full episode here: